The Classic and Vintage Racing Dinghy Association (CVRDA) exists to get classic and vintage racing dinghies racing together as often as possible, to share and disseminate information about classic and vintage dinghies and to raise the public awareness of these boats and the nautical heritage they represent.
We welcome everyone with an interest in classic and vintage dinghies so please join us on our forum, our FaceBook group or, better still, on the water at an event.
|Hunts Rally 2021 - date to be changed||1 May 2021 - 2 May 2021||St Ives, Cambridgeshire, PE27 4YA|
|Roadford Rally 2021||17 Jul 2021 - 18 Jul 2021||Lifton, Devon, PL16 0JL|
|Bowmoor Rally 2021||31 Jul 2021 - 1 Aug 2021||Lechlade, Gloucestershire, GL7 3DT|
|Clywedog Rally 2021||28 Aug 2021 - 30 Aug 2021||Llanidloes, Powys,|
|Banbury Rally 2021||25 Sep 2021||Byfield, Northamptonshire, NN11 6XU|
|Baltic Wharf Rally 2021||30 Oct 2021||Bristol, , BS1 6XG|
- Events for 2021With prospects of sailing better for 2021, the events calendar is coming together nicely.
- Hunts EventPeter Vinton has been gazing into a crystal ball to a future CVRDA event and produced this report: After the recent lock down it was good to get back out on the water for the CVRDA rally at Hunts.
- CoronavirusAll meetings and events are currently suspended due to the goverment lockdown.
- More eligible boats and events for 2021The Classic and Vintage Racing Dinghy Association (CVRDA) has extended their definition of old boats to include all those built before 1990 of dinghy and catermaran classes designed before 1965.
- Baltic Wharf Event CANCELLEDThe event due to take place in Bristol on Saturday 2nd November has been cancelled due to the strong winds and bad weather forecast. Rugby watchers can relax and enjoy the final!
- Roadford 2019 – 20th Anniversary National RallyA cornucopia of vintage, classic, old and supported classes rocked up at Roadford Lake for the bank holiday to celebrate 20 years of the CVRDA