I have a (tired) Parker Mk2 Lark which is getting too much for me to handle, and would be interested in swapping for a Miracle or Mirror. Alternatively I would also be interested in buying one - up to c.£300.
Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:04 pm
- Forum: Boats and bits wanted
- Topic: Swap Lark for Mirror or Miracle - or buy cheap one
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2552
- Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:58 pm
- Forum: Boat maintenance, repair and restoration
- Topic: Proctor C mast repair
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2218
My Proctor C snapped in the recent storms. It has gone just above the gooseneck, 110cm from the foot. I have a spare lower section which goes up to the spinny pole eye, 140 cm from the foot. I intend sleeving it internally with a length from the shorter lower section, centered on the pole eye. Any r...
- Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:27 pm
- Forum: Boat Identification and Dinghy History
- Topic: Swordfish sailors
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6365
Two still sailed regularly at Hornsea, 211 and 50, a couple more in the boat park, a couple more in garages/barns locally.