Pat and Sandy 'on film'

Please use this area for off topic conversations and banter
jon711

Re: Pat and Sandy 'on film'

Post by jon711 »

I think we trying to find the wing mark at that point. If the PRO and the ARO can't find the wing mark, what chance have the competitors???

Jon
DavidC

Post by DavidC »

Hmmmmmm

Considering that it looks like they are pointing North Eastish that means towards Holland or Denmark. Not quite sure which island you come to but there is certainly plenty of civilization over there. Considering that with their high standards of civilization and good taste they settled up here in the East and "intermingled", that must mean there is great civilization where the Sun rises first :twisted: :D :twisted: :D
jon711

Post by jon711 »

DavidC wrote:Hmmmmmm

Considering that it looks like they are pointing North Eastish that means towards Holland or Denmark. Not quite sure which island you come to but there is certainly plenty of civilization over there. Considering that with their high standards of civilization and good taste they settled up here in the East and "intermingled", that must mean there is great civilization where the Sun rises first :twisted: :D :twisted: :D
Funny you should say that, the more I look at the picture, the more I realise that I am not sure, that I am not saluting Hitler!!! (And I do not endorse or support any of his ideas - that's got the legal bit out of the way!!)

Jon
jon711

Post by jon711 »

davidh wrote:Pat,

be thankful for small mercies! Jon has pulled the short straw, he has the weenies to contend with, his number 1 task will be standing there saying to me "remember, count to 100 first"!!!!

Not sure what comes next event wise - the RS Tera Nationals (with Jon) but then I think I'm away for the rest of the season.

But more 'good' news.... work is progressing on the Smokers, in tandem with the major rebuld on the Contender. A guy on the MR website has a mainsheet traveller, just need a set of twin poles (in alloy) and we'll be ready to try another demolition derby!

D
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 getting bored now 99, 100!!!
Michael Brigg

Post by Michael Brigg »

Caption contest:-

(Singing) "Y...M, CA, It's fun to stay at the..." 8) :roll: :lol:
Michael Brigg
davidh

Post by davidh »

Haha..brilliant!!

You're now in the lead - but we'd expect nothing more from someone so set on handicap banditry that they'd sail a Firefly singlehanded!! (almost worthy of a Brightlingsea man that)

D
David H
jon711

Post by jon711 »

I never thought I looked like the village people!! Nice one. I am waiting with bated breath for all the other derogatory comments!!!!

Jon

Young Man, there's no need to feel down, I say young man, get yourself off the ground, there's a place there where they won't put you down..... etc
Garry R

Post by Garry R »

Back to captions

Cor blimey look everybody!! It's David Henshall with a boat with everything working. Nope - wait a minute - a bit's been pulled off. Shame he never got it launched!!!!
jon711

Post by jon711 »

Garry R wrote:Back to captions

Cor blimey look everybody!! It's David Henshall with a boat with everything working. Nope - wait a minute - a bit's been pulled off. Shame he never got it launched!!!!
Fantastic!!! That has got my vote!!!

Jon