FDs at Netley

Please use this area for off topic conversations and banter
davidh

FDs at Netley

Post by davidh »

Brooksey

Help...what is going on???

2 dark blue FDs have arrived in the pound at Netley and one of them is superdocious.

Have you moved from the darkness and rain of deepest devon and seen the light that shines here in Hampshire?

Will I be seeing classic Finns here son - you'll be wanting an open meeting next!

Dougal
David H
alan williams

Re: FDs at Netley

Post by alan williams »

Hi Dave
No Graham sold Super just before Easter to the guy who had a wooden FD, that he broke it(it's being repaired or has been repaired at the present time). He wanted a modern materials FD and made Graham an offer he could not refuse.
Cheers Al
Ps Bet Graham will give you the full story shortly.
Last edited by alan williams on Thu May 20, 2010 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brookesy

Post by Brookesy »

Not me, but Steve James who acquired 350 from me just before the Easter weekend and promptly placed her third in an FD open at Bala that same weekend.
He emailed me last week to let me know he had relocated from Lee-on-Solent to Netley so I wondered how long it would be before you noticed, and yes what a good spot for an FD Open.
And seriously Netley would be a nice spot for a round of the Classic Finn Series next season.....
GBR74 ex custodian of
GBR384 Mickey Finnale (Taylor,wood)
GBR455 Rubber Duck (Taylor, grp)
FD GBR350 Supercalifragalisticexpialidocious
Pat

Post by Pat »

and yes what a good spot for an FD Open.
And seriously Netley would be a nice spot for a round of the Classic Finn Series next season.....
Then I'd like the assistant RO slot :D
(Half Cut and What a Lark Removals Ltd)