THAT DB5....

Please use this area for off topic conversations and banter
Michael Brigg

THAT DB5....

Post by Michael Brigg »

After all the excitenent of the TURKS auction, is anybody thinking of registering for this?? :lol: 8) :roll:

http://www.rmauctions.com/CarDetails.cf ... CarID=r101
Michael Brigg
Nigel

Re: THAT DB5....

Post by Nigel »

No towbar! :(

although I did hear rumours that someone had built a merlin with an ejector seat.
Rupert

Post by Rupert »

It was David H...but it broke.
Rupert
roger

Post by roger »

I would love to save this classic but as always I just dont have the space... :shock:
Hornet 191 Shoestring,
Hornet 595 Demon awaiting restoration
Hornet 610 Final Fling
Hornet 353
chris

Post by chris »

My aspirations have been a little more modest. I used to want an Austin 7 Chummy eversince I had a (female ) friend at college who had a lovely yellow and black one. I did even go and see a couple to buy but felt my engineering skills were't up to reassembling a heap of rusty bits. Anyway helping her grease her nipples was fun.
Ancient Geek

Post by Ancient Geek »

My first proper non parental crew was Richard Mossip who had the production version of this from new (Quite a stir at Merlin Rocket opens with two Astons in the car park the other belonging to Robin Judah.) he moved to America and took it with him where he ran it as his car untill he sadly died too young last year, after his funeral for old times sake I took his widow Caroline for a spin in it - God how did we ever drive cars back then it was a dog to drive and its handling appaling. Wisely she has sold it!
Simples.