Please use this area for off topic conversations and banter
- Posts: 2423
- Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:43 pm
- Location: somerset
May your epoxy set firm and your varnish twinkle in the candlelight; and for those of you with a plastic disposition...time to wipe off that dirty old leaf.
- Posts: 3026
- Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:08 pm
- Location: Frome Somerset UK
Happy Christmas everyone. I`m hoping to be out and about a bit more next year.
Hornet 191 Shoestring,
Hornet 595 Demon awaiting restoration
Hornet 610 Final Fling
- Posts: 957
- Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:53 pm
- Location: West Midlands
merry christmas and happy new year
- Posts: 6224
- Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:40 pm
- Location: Cotswold Water Park
Happy Christmas to you all!