an area to discuss dinghy developments
- Posts: 495
- Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:25 pm
- Location: West Sussex
Sold the 'Something bigger and plastic', it never got used.
- Posts: 958
- Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:53 pm
- Location: West Midlands
They look more stable than a Oppie.
- Posts: 6224
- Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:40 pm
- Location: Cotswold Water Park
Daughter very excited to see that!
- Posts: 1186
- Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:47 pm
- Location: Locks Heath, Hampshire
It must have been about then that a fleet of Puffins upset the police. An event at Thorpe Bay was called off because of gales and heavy rain. Returning up the A127 they found the Chelmsford turn off underpass flooded so they launched their Puffins there until the police moved them on. I'm not sure what the charge would have been but it made the local papers.
Finn K197 & GBR564
- Posts: 3026
- Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:08 pm
- Location: Frome Somerset UK
What a great story.
Hornet 191 Shoestring,
Hornet 595 Demon awaiting restoration
Hornet 610 Final Fling