an area to discuss dinghy developments
- Posts: 211
- Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:14 pm
- Posts: 244
- Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:07 pm
- Location: United Kingdom
Looks like a GP14.
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:27 pm
- Location: Earith, Cambs. United Kingdom
From what he says"too big for me and my son" almost certainly GP, also pretty certain Heron has no stern decking.
- Posts: 273
- Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:39 pm
- Location: Staffordshire
There are Herons with stern decks but that's definitely a GP14.
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:55 pm
as others have said i suspect the boat in the advert is a GP
but the Heron being a Holt design and contemporaryish to the GP and pre dating the Mirror - but closer in size to the Mirror - does look rather similar