Toothbrushes

share hints, tips and experiences
Rupert

Toothbrushes

Post by Rupert »

I had to do some GRP work on the holes in the Tonic this morning, and I was scratching my head over what to use to wet out the cloth...then as a last resort I used my toothbrush! It turned out to be the most efficient tool I've ever used for the job. Highly recommended! Now I just need to remember to get a new brush out to clean my teeth with tonight...
Rupert
Graham T

Re: Toothbrushes

Post by Graham T »

When working in tight spaces you can heat them with a hot air gun to bend them to a suitable shape.
Graham T
Osprey 1340, Osprey 1245, Osprey 55, Miracle 1358, Laser heap, ancient Mirror kit half assembled, Project Miracle in need of decks........
Kielder Water Sailing Club
Nessa

Post by Nessa »

That is a great tip Graham! I collect my toothbrushes and use them for all kinds of boat jobs, as well as cleaning the chain of my bike and scrubbing the carpet after my dog has been sick!
The Peril
Agamemnon
Lovely little Cadet
OK 1954
Xena Warrior Princess
Finn 469
Laser 2
Wayfarer World
Michael Brigg

Post by Michael Brigg »

Hi Rupert,

I hope you remembered to change your toothbrush tonight. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If not then this should strike a cord!

At least without your teeth you'll have no problems blowing your bags up again! (I'll try and speak to Crewsaver this week about getting a small order made up.)
Michael Brigg