Moth magnum 5 restoration / tidy up

share hints, tips and experiences
BrendanSeward

Moth magnum 5 restoration / tidy up

Post by BrendanSeward »

Hello im new to this site and thought you would all like to have a look at one of my boats that i have been doing up a bit. The Hull number is K 3851 if anyone has any history about her please say id like to know.

Last edited by BrendanSeward on Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
magnum 5 moth
wind fall National 12
Max McCarthy

Re: Moth magnum 5 restoration / tidy up

Post by Max McCarthy »

It looks good, good luck sailing her!
AC 298 TimeWarp
Cherub 2627 - Sgt Murphy (nee Last Amber Dragon)
Farr 3.7 (slowly progressing build)
National 12 3337
kfz

Post by kfz »

Nice work sir

I like the way you condensed a years work into a few pictures. Never seems to convey the sheer constant attention these things take....

Kev
makerofthings

Post by makerofthings »

your boat looks amazing.. definitely a good colour.. would love to meet up sometime and have a blast in plymouth sound. would be great to get a go too. interesting to see the difference in sailing styles needed.. have you had a go yet? I reckon you are gonna like it..
cheers. dan,
if you ever fancy bringing it down my way you are welcome to camp out in my garden.. and I would definitely be up for sailing...
BrendanSeward

Post by BrendanSeward »

I took it out yesterday and had fun but it needs some grippy stuff because i slide around alot. allso need more flotation in the wings.

I think i need some more practice in it before i get it out in the sound but would deffo be good and yea would be good to have a sail down there somtime
magnum 5 moth
wind fall National 12