'Sharpening' cam cleats and no bung holes

share hints, tips and experiences
miracle

Re: 'Sharpening' cam cleats and no bung holes

Post by miracle »

phil58490 wrote:I am sure I have some of those (complete) going spare - let me know if you need some and I will hunt them out.
hi phil , if you have those cleats , i will be happy to take them off your hands
phil58490

Post by phil58490 »

I'm off out sailing today but will hunt them out later or tomorrow and let you know what I've got. I can't promise anything but how many do you need? I think I have some with fairleads and some without I will get onto it and let you know.

Edit to add, I have three the same as the ones in your picture, one very similar but not triangular and two without the fairleads. One has a jaw is missing a spring and they need an overhaul but are in good condition.

Email me an address if you want them and I'll get them in the post this week, you can put the cost of the posting in an RNLI collection box.
Just across the Tamar in South East Cornwall

Solo 4928
Solo 3406
Hit 5 Sold
miracle

Post by miracle »

phil58490 wrote:I'm off out sailing today but will hunt them out later or tomorrow and let you know what I've got. I can't promise anything but how many do you need? I think I have some with fairleads and some without I will get onto it and let you know.

Edit to add, I have three the same as the ones in your picture, one very similar but not triangular and two without the fairleads. One has a jaw is missing a spring and they need an overhaul but are in good condition.

Email me an address if you want them and I'll get them in the post this week, you can put the cost of the posting in an RNLI collection box.
hi phil , thanks for your reply if you can send me the ones that are the same as the ones in my picture that would be brilliant , i shall indeed put a cash donate in the RNLI collection box.

thankyou.

email sent
miracle

Post by miracle »

phil58490 wrote:I'm off out sailing today but will hunt them out later or tomorrow and let you know what I've got. I can't promise anything but how many do you need? I think I have some with fairleads and some without I will get onto it and let you know.

Hi Phil , dull and dreary day here today , however our lovely postman gave me a package containing 3 gorgeous cam cleats which you were so kind to send me , happy days :D
The R.N.L.I have received a donation in the name of yourself and this website , they were chuffed , as am i . :D
phil58490

Post by phil58490 »

Glad to help.

More room to move in the garage now, just got to move on five motorbikes and a van and I will be able to get a boat in!

Edit to add; Wife says its six motorbikes - she's been looking again.
Just across the Tamar in South East Cornwall

Solo 4928
Solo 3406
Hit 5 Sold
miracle

Post by miracle »

phil58490 wrote:Glad to help.

More room to move in the garage now, just got to move on five motorbikes and a van and I will be able to get a boat in!

Edit to add; Wife says its six motorbikes - she's been looking again.
Woman are like hawks ,they never miss anything , i like your idea of camouflaging another bike amongst the many others.
nice try :lol: