Enterprise Im still going

share hints, tips and experiences
roger

Re: Enterprise Im still going

Post by roger »

I built a shed for storing wood and bikes in, its empty apart from the Fireball and Hornet hiding in there. Sadly no room for bikes and logs.
Hornet 191 Shoestring,
Hornet 595 Demon awaiting restoration
Hornet 610 Final Fling
Hornet 353
Michael Brigg

Post by Michael Brigg »

roger wrote:...its empty apart from the Fireball and Hornet hiding in there. Sadly no room for bikes and logs.

I'd be a bit careful what you tell her Roger. You might get a visit from the firebrigade and pest control.
Michael Brigg
gavin100

Post by gavin100 »

Now that's clever Roger, but out of curiosity where are the logs and bikes??
Pat

Post by Pat »

We've got a Merlin in a friend's garage and share his garage rent. Renting storage is another possibility for those who need to hide things, you could really stack up snug and dry in one of those containers.
We don't have that problem of hiding boats and bits from the other half, being both sailors, but we just end up with twice as many boats as anyone else, though we have about the same number of boats as our neighbour has classic caravans! At least we can stack ours - the triple decker merlin shed is still under construction though, hence the garage share.
(Half Cut and What a Lark Removals Ltd)
chris

Post by chris »

two years ago I told a keen gardener friend that I must be showing my age as I was getting interested in gardening at last. He came round the other day and said " That didn't last long then" as he looked round my boat yard (aka a lawn). Fettling boats beats weeding any day.
2 of the 3 boats in the garden are my daughter's ( 4 more inside) so since she is a crew on a year long passage I'm storing stuff in her van which is also left here!