Site Admin

Post by stu »

<i><b>This is a topic brought over from the OLD forum</b></i>

"Roadford Rally "
Posted by rob trythall on 31.08.2004 at 10:27:36
Readership 77
PREVIOUS | NEXT | FOLLOW UP | INDEX
to chris and team many thanks for organising
a very good and breazy rally ..nxt yr I hope I can spend more time in my boat !!! to alistair and dick many thanks for ensuring our thraples were well wetted!!

thnks agn

rob n bella

Follow up from: chris - 31.08.2004 - 12:58:41
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Rob, great teamwork by all concerned. Thanks to all the others that chipped in to move tables etc too.
Ps Have incriminating evidence of Rob's idea of sailing three up in a Jolly boat. Pictures will appear on web shortly.
Chris

Follow up from: roger - 31.08.2004 - 16:38:13

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What a fantastic weekend. Thanks to Chris and Lois, Alan and Shona and John and Lynn and the rest of the team. I know how much work goes into these things. Cant wait for the next one and Angie says she will camp!!!!

Follow up from: stu - 31.08.2004 - 17:30:41

Fab time, thanks to all involved - and WIND!
Could any one who has photo's and are happy for them to be used on the website and possibly in various planned write ups and articles get in touch with me so we can work out the best way of getting them too me - thanks.

There should be some crackers out there what with the number and variety of boats coupled with a windy two days. I think my poor old 12 is glad of the rest, especially as it's the first time she's been sailed since September 2003!

Thanks again to all who organised.

Follow up from: Rupert - 31.08.2004 - 22:02:33

I'll add my thanks too, especially to Lucy for those reaches on Sunday...Kathryn seems a bit worn out still though!

Follow up from: stu - 01.09.2004 - 16:37:6

Full results now available from the home page

Follow up from: Andy Hayes - 02.09.2004 - 18:07:50

A great weekend.
Excellent to see some different boats at the top of the leader board!

Breaking a shroud and bening the mast in monday's first race and then capsizing in the second is not a good way of trying to win!!!

Hopefully the insurance company will pay out for a new one.

Will be at Bowmoor.

Good you see you all again

Peggies Rule OK!

A
The only canoe sailor in MY village too !

8) OK K1958
8) Mirror 34459

http://www.stuandliz.co.uk

make bow waves not chat
stu
Site Admin

Post by stu »

Follow up from: Alan Price - 07.09.2004 - 20:40:16

Andy,
You mean OKs rule Peggie, surely.
The only canoe sailor in MY village too !

8) OK K1958
8) Mirror 34459

http://www.stuandliz.co.uk

make bow waves not chat