Clywedog meeting aug 7/8th

Chat about CVRDA events
keithr

Post by keithr »

Hi Everyone

I have emailed details of our 2005 meeting to Stu for posting but brief update, the Builders are now in so we may have a brand spanking refurbished club house by August. My plastic Peggie is nearly ready and David is bringing 194 so anymore Peggies likely to fly to Clywedog??( bad play on words!!!). The usual format, cruise or long distance on the Saturday followed by evening meal( clubhouse alterations permitting)and BAR, three races Sunday. We also have a planker at Clywedog now a minisail with sliding seat.!!!

It would be good if I could have a rough idea of numbers for caterering and entertainment( No quiz this time but we have something in mind).

We will try and hold cost down to £10.00 or so to include camping/race fees( Available from midweek to midweek or however long you wish to stay.

Keith Rollinson
Two Peggies 199,100,
Flying fifteen 1855,
Flying fifteen 204 (now in the barn)
Sunbird
Ed
Site Admin

Post by Ed »

Keith,

Is it also an event for the 'small gaffers'?

hope so......would there be any chance of sharing the cruise with them on the Saturday?.....or at least going the same route or something?

cheers

eib

ps....intend to be there with all/most of family ....although not sure yet what boat...

see ya
Ed Bremner
CVRDA

Jollyboat J3
Firefly F2942
IC GBR314 ex S51 - 1970 Slurp
MR 638 - Please come and take it away
Phelps Scull
Bathurst Whiff - looking for someone to love it
roger

Post by roger »

Hi Keith,
We intend to be there with the Hornet. Numbers will be Angie and myself plus my brother and his family (wife and 2 kids). Cruise up the lake would be good.

Roger
Hornet 191 Shoestring,
Hornet 595 Demon awaiting restoration
Hornet 610 Final Fling
Hornet 353
alan williams

Post by alan williams »

Hi Keith
Shona And I will be there with the Finn. Would it be OK to leave the Finn as we are then going up to Scotland and pick her up on the way back.
cheers Alan
keithr

Post by keithr »

Hi Ed

Yes we are hoping to see Old Gaffers again.

We will allow you to migrate to Old Gaffers cruise( pipe and beard compulsory!!!!)

Keith
Two Peggies 199,100,
Flying fifteen 1855,
Flying fifteen 204 (now in the barn)
Sunbird
nick

Post by nick »

Now you've been and gone and done it, proper like. The missus saw the mesage, and "Where two or three Finns are gathered together........." Hope to be there, with Finn.

Details on Frensham Pond will be out soon.

Also I'm going to the Vintage day at Bewl - 30th July. Any takers ??

Nick