stu
Site Admin

Post by stu »

<i><b>This post has been copied over from the new forum</b></i>

"Chippenham this weekend"
Posted by mark collyer on 08.09.2004 at 8:02:57
Readership 92
PREVIOUS | NEXT | FOLLOW UP | INDEX
An update on prizes (and an excuse to get to the top of the listing again).
As well as the overall awards there will be seperate prizes for each day and a special prize for the 'show and shine' winner.
Mark

Follow up from: rupert - 09.09.2004 - 13:18:25
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well done Mark on getting the change of venue into Y&Y. I managed to get the Mag changed, so this week's has Chippenham in too.

Follow up from: mark - 09.09.2004 - 14:23:51

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Rupert... I just hope somebody comes

Follow up from: rupert - 09.09.2004 - 15:56:7

Course they will! River sailing should be an olympic sport, or maybe its too much fun for that, and doesn't involve enough fitness training! So long as no one brings a flying dutchman...

Follow up from: neil - 09.09.2004 - 20:24:59

I won't be there - was persuaded that it would not be wise to take Rannoch. However, I am picking up a Tideway this weekend for doing next years smaller events.

Follow up from: David Rollinson - 10.09.2004 - 10:56:7

Sorry I cannot be there this weekend - but could you remind everybody about Bowmoor on 6/7th November please.
I need numbers for dinner on Saturday night asap
Thanks, David

Follow up from: mark - 10.09.2004 - 14:20:24

Have just checked the Met forecast....Looks as though it might stay fine for us, with some wind as well

Follow up from: alan williams - 10.09.2004 - 20:30:25

Hi Keith Shona ans myself willbe requiring tickets for the dinner. I'll be sailing on the Sunday back permiting.
Regards Alan
The only canoe sailor in MY village too !

8) OK K1958
8) Mirror 34459

http://www.stuandliz.co.uk

make bow waves not chat