Forfar SC

Chat about CVRDA events
angus

Forfar SC

Post by angus »

My club Forfar Sailing Club to my surprise have shown an interest in putting on a Classic and Vintage event. I know this is rather a long way north for most of you but is there anybody interested in coming along either reasonably local or prepared to travel up as part of a longer holiday or something. If you are what time of year would be best and would you prefer a day or a weekend. It will probably be next year before it happens now but you never know.
N2153, N2969, Merlin Rocket 3484, Mini Sprint
Nessa

Re: Forfar SC

Post by Nessa »

Make it this year straight after the Comonwealth Games and we will be there! Yes, she's on telly again. But seriously, make it a weekend ideally over a Bank Holiday and we would try our damnedest to be there. I love Scotland, and I would bring my Skol to sail with yours!
The Peril
Agamemnon
Lovely little Cadet
OK 1954
Xena Warrior Princess
Finn 469
Laser 2
Wayfarer World
alan williams

Post by alan williams »

Hi Angus
Excellent I would be interested in an event next year?
Cheers Al
Lukey T

Post by Lukey T »

Calendars pretty full already for me this year, but would be interested in an event next year but would have to be a weekend to tempt me that far
Luke

MR3296 Seventh Heaven
Pat

Post by Pat »

You could go for a weekend that follows after something such as the Lord Birkett at Ullswater so people could do two events in one trip on consecutive weekends.
(Half Cut and What a Lark Removals Ltd)
angus

Post by angus »

Thanks for your suggestions. I will keep you posted. It would be great to have another Skol there Nessa.
N2153, N2969, Merlin Rocket 3484, Mini Sprint