Hunts 2015

Chat about CVRDA events
chris

Re: Hunts 2015

Post by chris »

We were sorry not to be able to sail but since getting in or off a chair was difficult for my back sailing really wasn't realistic. But we enjoyed watching and were pleased to see a good turnout. Lovely time though, many thanks Nessa and everybody at Hunts that helped .
Chris
alan williams

Post by alan williams »

Hi Nessa
Thank you Nicky and all the Hunts Member for making it a very enjoyable weekend. I'm sorry that I only sailed a few races, but first sail of the session. I forgotten to bring my Knee brace and did not want to push it.
Cheers Alan
Nessa

Post by Nessa »

Thanks everyone for your praise. We had a great time too and im pleased the good turnout will ensure the continuation of Hunts as a CVRDA, Merlin and SigneT fixture well into the future. The club itslef very much enjoys hosting the event because you guys are also friendly and welcoming, plus the boats have a fascination in themselves.

Ian, if its ok with you I will steal some of your words for my report? As for 14 lightweights, I have heard an interesting rumour concerning those boats and a far too fast moth sailor.....

Nikky and I will be at Roadford providing we can sort boat moving logisitcs, hopefully proving Aggie really does exist and we can actually sail!

Nessa
The Peril
Agamemnon
Lovely little Cadet
OK 1954
Xena Warrior Princess
Finn 469
Laser 2
Wayfarer World
bornagainmothie

Post by bornagainmothie »

Really enjoyed the weekend's racing, thanks to all at Hunts SC for a well run meeting.
Hope all the ailments and poorly boats are fixed for the next one!
Pat

Post by Pat »

Glad to hear the event went well. Nessa please email me a copy of your report and the results for the web site and any photos for the gallery would be good too.
Thanks

Pat
(Half Cut and What a Lark Removals Ltd)
chris

Post by chris »

some photos here (hopefully)
http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/3392194420
Spiderman

Post by Spiderman »

Nice photos Chris, but I am sure that you would much rather have been sailing than doing a David Bailey impression!
Ian, if its ok with you I will steal some of your words for my report? As for 14 lightweights, I have heard an interesting rumour concerning those boats and a far too fast moth sailor.....
Nessa, Steal away if you think that they are worthy of inclusion?
As for the other matter...Mum's the word for now!

Regards

Ian M