Chat about CVRDA events
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
As there have been no positive responses to this post or the similar plea on the Facebook page, asking who is intending to go to the Baltic Wharf event, have we reached the point where a decision needs to made? Maybe we should tell the club now that regrettably, due to the low number of people able to attend this time round, it would be better to cancel while there is still time to let everyone know. Alternatively if there are a few people still planning on going now is the time to declare your intent so that the correct decision can be made. I have been in touch with Lyndon today and we have reluctantly decided not to go with our Moths due to the number of people saying that they can't make it.
Since there has been no response, I've taken the decision to cancel and have emailed Richard Jones at Baltic Wharf to apologise and give him time to tell his race team. Anyway the forecast was for a light southerly through the buildings.
(Half Cut and What a Lark Removals Ltd)