Banbury

Chat about CVRDA events
Spiderman

Re: Banbury

Post by Spiderman »

Thanks again to Tim, Pat and all at Banbury Sailing Club who helped make it another splendid day both on and off the water. Great to see a good variety of boats and it was nice that Ian and Matt came along even though they forgot to bring a boat! Sorry we couldn't stay for the quiz this time, but hopefully the CVRDA team did even better without our help? I hope that Chris and Lois managed to get their "washing" dry this morning.
Regards
Ian, Wendy and Baxter

P.S. It's possible that Lyndon has convinced me to go to Baltic Wharf in November so who else is going?
Pat

Post by Pat »

Yes thanks Pat and Tim and all the Banbury helpers and duty crews. Even though we didn't race as it was our first sail in Squirrel, we enjoyed the weekend. Excellent social and Chris Barlow deserves the season's Wingnut for his efforts at the bar attempting to demonstrate sailing rear sheeted and not only washing the bar with one pint of beer but following on with a second pint rinse when trying to clear up the first spill!
(Half Cut and What a Lark Removals Ltd)
roger

Post by roger »

Just to add my thanks to Pat and Tim and all the team at Banbury. What a great day we had. Sorry we had to rush off but we did have a great time.
Hornet 191 Shoestring,
Hornet 595 Demon awaiting restoration
Hornet 610 Final Fling
Hornet 353