Hykeham Nor Etc

Chat about CVRDA events
sam mason

Hykeham Nor Etc

Post by sam mason »

I was going to attach NOR sailing instructions and entry form but technology has beaten me Docs to follow
The format will be 3 races on the Saturday and 2 or 3 on the Sunday depending on what competitors want. Sunday racing will start at 1030 or thereabouts so people with a long way to go can get away at a reasonable time.
Saturday evening will see a bring and burn BBQ. The club will provide salad and bits all you need is meat (Lyndon) . The bar will be open both days and catering in the form of sandwiches tea coffee and so on will be available.
For early arrivals Daphne and I will be at the club on Friday evening
Any questions contact either me
Sam
sam mason

Re: Hykeham Nor Etc

Post by sam mason »

NOR with a bit of luck!! Or not as the case may be. For reasons not clear to me the web site will not pick this up either as PDF or word. If any has any questions please contact me.. Bl****y technology
sam mason

Post by sam mason »

For some reason the forum will not pick up the documents . Most of what you need to know is in the previous posts. First race on the Saturday will be 1130, briefing 1100, races 2 &3 to follow probably with a short break between them.
Pat

Post by Pat »

Just email them to me - pat at cvrda.org
They then go on the proper event page not the forum.
(Half Cut and What a Lark Removals Ltd)
Pat

Post by Pat »

Hykeham details now on event page at http://www.cvrda.org/events/hykeham-rally-2018/
(Half Cut and What a Lark Removals Ltd)