Buoyancy bags

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
Rupert

Post by Rupert »

I've just been asked to sell various buoyancy bags on behalf of Whitefriars. There is a large bow bag, several side bags (39") and the odd long Holt blue bag. The others appear to be crewsaver. If there is anyone out there wants them, I will do an inventory and let you know more detail. Offers taken!
Rupert
stotty

Post by stotty »

Salut a tous
rupert I'm interested in sizes - have a gp14 to bag out - number 126 - hope eventually to get it to a meet!
tony s
Mirror, GP14(x2), Seadog, Blandford Nymph, and Pegasus awaiting complete rebuild!
chris

Post by chris »

Rupert, I need 2 or even 4 pillow bages to put in Iska. (Roger prooved when full of water she's under the water!) So something maybe 2 to 3 ft long would be good. So 'yes, please, how much?'
Rupert

Post by Rupert »

I shall inspect them and put lengths up.
Rupert
Pat

Post by Pat »

Interested in bow bag if it's a suitable size for a Merlin and any others too for the Merlins. We seem to get leaks rather too often so some reserves would be good.
(Half Cut and What a Lark Removals Ltd)
Rupert

Post by Rupert »

Finally got around to looking at what there is. One Standard size bow bag (so not big enough for a Merlin, I don't think, Pat?). Would suit a GP, Stotty as it is where it came from! One 48x8 long thin side bag. Two 39x9 pillow bags. Would fit Isca, I'd think, Chris! All the above Crewsaver in OK condition. They were inflated when they were taken out of the dead GP14, but are of course somewhat faded. Bow bag looks in the best condition. Also one blue Holt bag, approx 42x8. Looks OK, but confess I've never been a fan of Holt bags, even if sometimes economics has dictated I buy them...
As for prices, I'd think £10 for the bow bag and £5 each for the other crewsaver bags would be reasonable. Holt bag thrown in with the long Crewsaver bag. All profit to Whitefriars SC, hopefully channeled to the Junior Group, but I need to confirm that.
Rupert
chris

Post by chris »

Rupert, thanks for the measurements. Yes please can I buy the two39x9 bags for Iska? Are you going to Roadford? just thinking of ways to get them here? Or I could pay Whitefriars say 15-20pounds for the two if someone could post them.
stotty

Post by stotty »

yes please bow bag and 48" bag sound fine will have to arrange collection later - back uk based at moment however visits required around all family bit of a pain really as lots of work to do
kenavo
tony s
Mirror, GP14(x2), Seadog, Blandford Nymph, and Pegasus awaiting complete rebuild!
Rupert

Post by Rupert »

Somehow missed these posts. Will put them aside for you both and work out collection anon.
Rupert
Garry R

Post by Garry R »

Pat

Post by Pat »

Thanks Garry, that could be useful.
(Half Cut and What a Lark Removals Ltd)