Korsar for sale....

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
Derwen

Post by Derwen »

Hi. Anyone out there care to buy my Korsar? She's wooden, mature, 5mtr's in length & was built in Germany. She's in good condition with near new rigging, Banks breathable cover & road trailer.
I think around £650 is a fair price, if you disagree let me know!
For full details & pic's please send me your e-mail address.
If anyone just wants to know more about them drop me a line & I'll send some info..

Cheers Derwen...
Rupert

Post by Rupert »

http://strat-www.met.fu-berlin.de/~krue ... g_3739.jpg

the above will take you to a great pic of a Korsar!
Derwen is the proud owner of my old Minisail! Good luck selling.
Rupert
Rupert

Post by Rupert »

For some reason the link worked when writing the message, but won't now. I think the http etc bit needs adding in. Someone computer literate could probebly manage better! A copy and paste works...
Rupert
alan williams

Post by alan williams »

Hi all
Korsar Fantastic boat very fast but easy to handle. I owned one when I was teaching in Hamburg in mid 70's. I raced it with my German fiance (Susanna Blonde 5ft 6" weight 8.5 stone) on the Alsters in the center of Hamburg with little trouble. Even sailed a Keil Week against Edward Warden-Owen. Good times long ago but I still have fond memories of the craft and the lady. She later died (and left me broken hearted) and I returned to the UK.

Al
Derwen

Post by Derwen »

Hi Alen.
Sorry to hear of your loss those many years ago (I would have been around 9yrs then). I hadn't found this site when I 1st got the korsar cos' I could have done with a great deal of help with all the rigging (some came in a box the rest wasn't there at all). The only boat I had owned/sailed till then was a Heron. You can probably understand my confussion. Still with some help from the very freindy people at The Dignhy Store at Datchet, I was able to get it sorted.. A trip out in the sea was the next step but due to both my daughter getting to the age that there are more important things to do than go sailing with her dad (still I had 2 yrs so mustn't grumble) & a new project that needs some funds, it's got to go..:(
alan williams

Post by alan williams »

Hi Derwen

There was at one time in the early 80's around 6 Korsar's sailing at Grafham Water. Regards Al