Used Finn Sails

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
alan williams

Re: Used Finn Sails

Post by alan williams »

Hi Andy
How do you feel about car sharing to Roadford?
Al
fatboyfinn

Post by fatboyfinn »

Alan,

We could talk about it over a beer or two?

a.d.bartram@ex.ac.uk

Andy
jpa_wfsc

Post by jpa_wfsc »

PeterV wrote:It's alright Rupert, I'm sure one could still be found to lend to you.
This did indeed happen (briefly) at the WSC meeting just: I think Rupert found the power available awesome! :shock: (So do I but at my weight I shouldn't :oops: - but that's another story).

OK, I think, Rupert?

j./
Rupert

Post by Rupert »

Given that it was about a force 1/2 gust and for a couple of seconds I could hike right out, I think they might be fairly powerful! Must borrow it again with the traveller working in a (bit) more of a breeze!
OKs do appeal, having played in Alan's a few years ago (again, in very light winds) but I think for the time being I am going to have to get the Tonic mended and play with that at Whitefriars, and the newly qualifying Mirror and Saskia at cvrda meetings.
Rupert
neil
Site Admin

Post by neil »

I still have the 'ladies' Finn rig if required - ideal for the smaller Finn sailor.
IC: K26
Harrier +: 2

Zenith's rebuild - www.pegasus18.com/zenith
Rupert

Post by Rupert »

Are you calling me a girl? :(
Actually, I think one of the problems for me with the Finn would just be the scale of everything. I don't know how Peter manages (less of a girl than me, I guess!) but everything feels like it was designed for a big person, not just the sail. Which I guess it was, with the Europe being the equivelent boat for little people! And girls!
Rupert