Pegasus for sale

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
hayes

Pegasus for sale

Post by hayes »

Pegasus 107 ? Sea Nymph

I have been contacted by a lady in Kent who has the above to sell. She is not sure of the boat number but is called Sea Nymph. I am told that it is a composite hull, but the only Sea Nymph on my database is an all wood Bell built boat, number 107. Built in 1963. The fact that she has paperwork of that date indicates to me this is the right boat.

Anyway, I am told it is in very good condition, complete and ready to sail, including road tailer and launching trolley.

open to offers.

Please contact me for further details.

Cheers

Andy :D
Keeper of Pegasus records
Pegasus 1
Pegasus 81
Merlin 3474
Gibsea 282
JB9

Re: Pegasus for sale

Post by JB9 »

I have sent a PM but not sure its gone as it says outbox rather than sent? You could email direct at tchanter(at)gmail etc

Thanks
Harrier 25
505 7163
neil
Site Admin

Post by neil »

PMs remain in the outbox until they are read, they then appear in the sent items once they have been read.

Providing the recipent's email address is valid they get an email notification that a new message is waiting for them.
IC: K26
Harrier +: 2

Zenith's rebuild - www.pegasus18.com/zenith
JB9

Post by JB9 »

107 looks very sound and is all wood. Sails not so good but there is a cotton set. I would not really say ready to sail as much of the deck has no varnish, some splitting etc but the inside looks OK. The mast and boom look very tired but mostly original fittings seem to be working.
Harrier 25
505 7163