Int Canoes - Old and New for sale

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
Ed
Site Admin

Int Canoes - Old and New for sale

Post by Ed »

Hi All,

First there is a very nice classic Int Canoe on ebay at the moment:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0336823682

Item No:330336823682

Lying in Gloucestershire.

K101 'Dicey' has an impeccable race-history in the hands of David Bibble in the late 60s and is likely to still be a fast boat.

Looks gorgeous. I know there is some interest from within the class to try and make sure the boat gets into the right hands....or at least is not sold for £175.00 for a garden ornament. Comes with lots of stuff.....but would need some work.

K102 'Torment' is also for sale (not on ebay) for around £350 and again comes with lots of kit, but needs restoration work. Same age, condition 'looks' slightly better, but can't be sure on this.

Both have been stored inside.

Then last but not least......Stu is selling his new IC - GBR 304 - an Ozzie IC that came over for the 2005 worlds and was bought by Neil Witt and sold on when he got into Finns.

If anyone is interested in that (certainly not CVRDA-able) but one hell of a ride! It is in a completely ready-to-go condition and the Nats are in a couple of weeks.

See here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/International-sai ... 1|294%3A50

Item No: 290324308682

Any questions on any of these boats, get back to me and I can tell you all I know

cheers

eib
Ed Bremner
CVRDA

Jollyboat J3
Firefly F2942
IC GBR314 ex S51 - 1970 Slurp
MR 638 - Please come and take it away
Phelps Scull
Bathurst Whiff - looking for someone to love it
roger

Re: Int Canoes - Old and New for sale

Post by roger »

ooh ooh ooh can I have one. K101 looks stunning. I just wish I could justify it to myself and Angie.
Hornet 191 Shoestring,
Hornet 595 Demon awaiting restoration
Hornet 610 Final Fling
Hornet 353
Howlin

Post by Howlin »

Roger,
If you want one to play with your welcome to have my K127 for a loan. She used to be Stuart's, nicely varnished by Ed and well looked after by me. 1969 Nethercote, goes very well and looks the biz.
Regards,
Simon.
roger

Post by roger »

Simon,

Thats very kind. I came very close to buying her off Stuart last year after sailing her at Roadford. i may well take you up on the offer some time but bear in mind my boatbreaker reputation.

Rog
Hornet 191 Shoestring,
Hornet 595 Demon awaiting restoration
Hornet 610 Final Fling
Hornet 353
Howlin

Post by Howlin »

Roger,
Don't worry about any reputations...from my perspective if it breaks it's got to be mended and i'll learn something mending it! At around 18st most things struggle with me, even the Finn!
Regards,
Simon.