Free Pegasus ready to sail

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
hayes

Post by hayes »

No. 135 Hilan. 1965 boat show boat. Rebore MkI composite.

Completly restored complete with new sails. Centre main set up. Spare sails. Cover needed. Lying Salcome. RYA measured when new.

Free to a good home.

Contact Nick Milligan - [email protected]

Regards

Andy Hayes
Keeper of Pegasus records
Pegasus 1
Pegasus 81
Merlin 3474
Gibsea 282
Mark

Post by Mark »

Karen says no.........
RC Laser 898
Mirror 67423 Dawn Run
British Moth730 Moneybox
http://karencollyer.net
Brian E. Evans

Post by Brian E. Evans »

I would give it a good home, could you ship it to San Diego USA for that price?
Brian Evans.
markj

Post by markj »

I have E-mailed Nick about this as Jane now informs me that 192 is HERS after the Roadford event last year. It is only down the road and the spare sails may mean that 192 gets the correct sails. Will let all know what happens.
Cheers
Mark
markj

Post by markj »

Hi all Just to let you know I hope to be picking up Hilan in a couple of weeks time, it sounds as if she is in very good condition and with lots of history, Nicks father won the nationals in her in the sixties and he has lots of the original fittings. Hope to get some sailing in before the Roadford event.
Andy Thanks for the information, hopefully we will have 1 more Peggie for the nationals now.
Cheers
Mark
markj

Post by markj »

Hi all
I picked up Hilan last Thursday, Andy was not jokeing when he said "ready to sail". She has been sailed 3 times since Nick did a complete update to her, new standing rigging, new runnning riging,all new fitings, new center board, new rudder, ten coats of varnish and new sails!:D:D:D she is also on a good combi trailer.I hope to get her up to Roadford soon. Al if you want a look she is on Johns drive, or give me a ring.