Various boats for sale

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
Howlin

Various boats for sale

Post by Howlin »

I'm having to completely re-think my sailing options for next year. Due to some health issues I am not going to be able to comtemplate dinghy sailing,unfortunately, for a while at least. This means that I'm going to have to get something with a bit of lead underneath it and no sitting out required! I'm gutted, but there we are.
I am therefore putting my 3 boats up for sale.
1. 1969 Finn,believed to be Elvstrom. Reasonable condition. 1 reasonable sail, 1 not so good. Mast and boom very good. Cockpit board will need replacing over the Winter, but safe and sailable as it is now. Launching trolley. £400 ovno.
2. Believed early 70's Shearwater catamaran. Reasonable condition. Moulded hulls. Sail number 1943. 3 mainsails, 2 jibs, 2 spinnakers. Good cover. Launching trolley. £250 ono
3. My Baby...IC K127, Avalon built, 1969. good condition. Launching trolley. Excellent mast and boom(s). Multifarious sails. Good condition. Brilliant fun. £500 ovno

I can't believe I'm doing this, but I've got to bite the bullet and be practical!

Simon.
andrew

Re: Various boats for sale

Post by andrew »

Simon
Have sent a pm
Garry R

Post by Garry R »

Any photos you could post would be a help so I could circulate at the local club
roger

Post by roger »

Simon, Sorry to hear you are selling your boats. Hope the health issues resolve and you can get back into dinghies in the future. Best wishes.

Roger.

ps I dream of owning that canoe but just cant justify another boat at present.
Hornet 191 Shoestring,
Hornet 595 Demon awaiting restoration
Hornet 610 Final Fling
Hornet 353
azimuth

Post by azimuth »

Hi Simon,

Have sent you a PM.

Keith.
Keith.

Finn K60 'Sfinnx' Fairey
Zenith 74 'Azimuth' (rescued from the undergrowth 20yrs ago)
Zenith 61 'Bali Hai'... A family heirloom...
Howlin

Post by Howlin »

Hi everyone, thank you for interest in my Finn. She has moved on to West Wales now. I am still open to offers on the IC and my Shearwater.
Regards,
Simon.
alan williams

Post by alan williams »

Hi Keith
Graham Brooks has justed picked up another Finn which will shortly be available. The boat once sorted will only be down the road at Tinhay. Graham's the guy who lent you the finn the other week. I'm the person who was saling the other finn and helped you rig it.
Cheers Alan Finn 424
azimuth

Post by azimuth »

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your message. Have been chatting with Graham this weekend about his boats - in fact it was him who pointed me in the direction of the one Simon had.

See you at Roadford sometime soon...

Keith
Keith.

Finn K60 'Sfinnx' Fairey
Zenith 74 'Azimuth' (rescued from the undergrowth 20yrs ago)
Zenith 61 'Bali Hai'... A family heirloom...