Cat on Boats & Outboards

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
Rupert

Post by Rupert »

Rupert
alan williams

Post by alan williams »

Hi Rupert
I know of another Cheetah that was for sail in Norfolk last year and of another that was offered for sale in Y&Y also last year. One in Y&Y was £200 minus mast broken. Spoke to chap very Welsh could not see that a Shearwater mast was same size. Selling boat due to busting mast. Boat is now being used with outboard as a rescue boat in Cardiff Bay. He would not sell it to me as he had promised the club. Shame as I was prepared to give him my spare Shearwater mast to get it back on the water on condition that he brought the boat to a CVRDA meeting.
Could you make an enquiry and ask him if he is prepared to point the new owner in the direction of the CVRDA CAt Group.

Cheers Al
neil
Site Admin

Post by neil »

There's reference to a Cheetah on the Y * Y Forum
http://www.yachtsandyachting.com/forum/ ... D=733&PN=1
IC: K26
Harrier +: 2

Zenith's rebuild - www.pegasus18.com/zenith
alan williams

Post by alan williams »

Hi Neil its not a Cheetah. Its a panther. Cheetah,s look like Shearwaters sail embalem is different and the class rule is that sails are red. Cheetah's also have dagger boards and look shed loads better than a panther. Have a look at the one on boats & out boards.
Cheers Al
Ps Tideway would have loved Sunday at MSC
neil
Site Admin

Post by neil »

Hi Al

Sorry we could not make it - a combination of Anne being in London and the Tideway still not finished, but she is now!
<center>
</center>
IC: K26
Harrier +: 2

Zenith's rebuild - www.pegasus18.com/zenith
alan williams

Post by alan williams »

Hi NeiL

She looks so Pretty. Want a difference from when I first saw her. Hope to see her on the water soon.

Cheers Al