1937 UFFA Fox AFTERTHOUGHT No. K 371 on Apollo Duck

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
Ed
Site Admin

1937 UFFA Fox AFTERTHOUGHT No. K 371 on Apollo Duck

Post by Ed »

Hi All,

I have recently been asked by someone off-forum to give some idea of of the likely value of the 14 'Afterthought' that is currently on Apollo Duck.

http://sailingdinghies.apolloduck.co.uk ... aid=206821

Well, of course this is very hard.....and I have sent an email to him with my thoughts....

But, when looking at it, I rather suspect that either we have talked about it before....or more likely that someone else has followed this up to try and ascertain what kind of money the owner is looking for.

If this rings any bells for anyone....do chime in.

eib
Ed Bremner
CVRDA

Jollyboat J3
Firefly F2942
IC GBR314 ex S51 - 1970 Slurp
MR 638 - Please come and take it away
Phelps Scull
Bathurst Whiff - looking for someone to love it
rme_01

Re: 1937 UFFA Fox AFTERTHOUGHT No. K 371 on Apollo Duck

Post by rme_01 »

Hi Ed

I don't know this one but I know what I paid for K380 Lancing (also Uffa Fox 1937) - probably too much but then with real classics there is no established market and it often comes down to "you've got it and I want it"! Comparing the two, Lancing was in excellent condition (see attached from the same angle) needing only minor work whereas this one appears to have a few issues. Like you I have my thoughts on price and will happily pass them on off forum if they are of any help to your correspondent.

Robert
Attachments
K380.jpg