Wooden Minisail for sale, Yorkshire

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
Rupert

Wooden Minisail for sale, Yorkshire

Post by Rupert »

This is from the Minisail forum - I can put you in touch if interested - looks like a bargain. I have a picture I can email, but currently the "board attachment quota has been reached", so I can't put it on here. Will do so when I can. The boat is a white version of mine.
> Hi
> I have a very nice wooden minisail
> Its has lived in a garage for many years and not been used much
> Its one with a cockpit, similar to some GRP ones I have seen
> Alloy spars and good sail
> Rudder and board are all there, ready to sail
> Boat in Whitby N Yorks

> Just had a look at the minisail again
Its comes with two sails, one is very nice
There is a MS burgee, How many of them are left?
Its ready to sail.
I also have a trailer that fits the minisail
Including the boat/gear £100
Rupert
GAVinT

Re: Wooden Minisail for sale, Yorkshire

Post by GAVinT »

Thank you for your reply and sending the pictures Rupert-the boat looks fantastic, however what with a GRP Sprint hull round the side of the house, (if anyone knows where I can get a seat and bolt on mounting, 2 piece mast and sail+rudder tiller and daggerboard), also my 1957 Merlin Rocket I sailed but once last year, which was long enough to find my remedial work was still good and she was watertight, but a dodgy wooden Streaker with a hole(more than cavernous)in its bottom and all the good bits which are up for grabs, another boat wouldnt be adviseable right now!
If the Minisail were just down the road so to speak , I would have it like a shot, so maybe its just as well its oop North-someome is going to get a lovely little boat at a bargain basement price though!
Rupert

Re: Wooden Minisail for sale, Yorkshire

Post by Rupert »

Now sold.
Rupert