3 Books for sale

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
LarFinn

3 Books for sale

Post by LarFinn »

1, "Sailing Boats of the World" edited by Rhonda Budd. 1974 hardback, 1237 pages of just specs and details on hundreds of boats (from dinghies to yachts). If it was in production during the mid 70's it is probably in this book! Invaluable resource with many unusual designs as well as the mainstream designs.

2, "Dinghy Sails" by Jeremy Howard-Willams. 1978 hardback. (This is the updated version of "Racing Dinghy Sails"). Comprehensive study on the design and construction of sails. Includes chapters on sailmaking - which makes this a special book as it guides you through the process of creating new sails using the exact same processes used originally.

3, "The Gougeon Brothers on Boat Construction" 1979 hardback. The boatbuilding/West system bible.

Postal costs for these will be quite high as they are heavy, but I'm happy to pack and post for cost...or can deliver to Roadford or Exeter area for free.

Price for books - donation to RNLI.

Thanks

Andi
Rupert

Re: 3 Books for sale

Post by Rupert »

Yes please to 1 and 3, Andi!

I'll PM you.

I'll be in Devon in a month, but posting might be politically a better move family wise...
Rupert
Rupert

Re: 3 Books for sale

Post by Rupert »

Thank you for the books! Safely delivered by cvrda courier via Ally Pally. Thanks to Brookesy, too.

The girls on the RNLI stand were very happy with a donation, and I was very happy to see them, too!
Rupert