magnum 9.9 for sale.

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
makerofthings

magnum 9.9 for sale.

Post by makerofthings »

sadly it has become time for me to sell my lovely boat,
she is a solid as a rock , fast tippy and fun, having been substantially rebuilt a couple of years ago,
the rig is sound,with an original claridge carbon mast and boom, and 2 caws sails, one of which is pretty good, the other great for the initial learning curve, she has a stainless launching trolley which is reasonable, and is basically ready to go,
she has a few signs of use, but nothing to stop you hitting the water immediately.
the original rebuild thread is here viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4085&hilit=basket+case
those who have seen her will testify to how solid she is,
based near falmouth, but could be persuaded to bring her up towards plymouth if there is solid interest.
looking for £1100ono
will be very sad to see her go. only selling as I am close to completion of my new boat.. and have been lacking the time to sail recently.
cheers. dan.
07807051710 makerofthings@hotmail.co.uk
Last edited by makerofthings on Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ed
Site Admin

Re: basket case, magnum 9.9 for sale.

Post by Ed »

Is Basket Case the name? kinda gives the wrong idea to the ad.

This boat is certainly one of the best presented and most sorted low-riders I have seen in a long while - really very worth this amount of money and I am sure you will get it. Anybody looking for a good low-rider would be mad to not consider it.

I am sure you are looking forwards to getting your new boat on the water....do you have any build photos...or is it too hush-hush?

Please do keep in touch and don't discount the possibility of finding another classic boat to sail with us, it would be great to sail with you again.

We will miss you and the magnum.

cheers

eib
Ed Bremner
CVRDA

Jollyboat J3
Firefly F2942
IC GBR314 ex S51 - 1970 Slurp
MR 638 - Please come and take it away
Phelps Scull
Bathurst Whiff - looking for someone to love it
simonmw

Re: magnum 9.9 for sale.

Post by simonmw »

Today I had an offer accepted on a house with a bigger shed to keep my growing collection of Moths in...

I have to be responsible and not buy any more boats while I am simultaneously buying a house. But if this one is still for sale when the house deal is done, I will be down to Cornwall with the asking price in hand like a shot!

Simon.
Current custodian of-
Micro 18
Tiger Moth
'Gentleman Jim' Moth GBR3936
'Dragon' Moth GBR3848
Merlin Rocket 3521
Buell XB12R Firebolt
Landrover 110 Defender
And a big shed to keep them in...