Merlin Rocket 1914

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
dlee3660

Merlin Rocket 1914

Post by dlee3660 »

I have been asked to help find Merlin Rocket 1914 (Adur 8 ) a new home. She has been garage stored for many years and has been partially restored by her current owner, but unfortunately he no longer feels he can complete her and now needs the space.

The hull appears very sound, no rot or failed glue joints apparent, and has recently been stripped back to bare wood and painted with primer. Unfortunately the decks are not so great and really need replacing, although the frames and mast gate seem fine so perhaps just new panels needed?

She has an almost unused Proctor D mast (silver), plus her original gold Proctor mast and boom. Mainsail and jib are included, but no spinnaker. Also an old but serviceable trolley and top cover.

Price? She is free to a good home, although a donation to the RNLI would be appreciated.

Please contact Justin Eddy on (01392) 875422 or email JustinEddy@hotmail.co.uk
Dave Lee

Merlin Rocket 3779 "The Angels' Share"
Merlin Rocket 2500 "Silver Ghost"
davidh

Re: Merlin Rocket 1914

Post by davidh »

Dave,
would it be possible to get a couple of pictures of the hull, including one of the transom for me please?

Cheers
Dougal/Pure Magic, 70 years of the Merlin Rocket
David H
dlee3660

Re: Merlin Rocket 1914

Post by dlee3660 »

Hi Dougal

I'll get Justin to take a few photos and send them over.

Dave
Dave Lee

Merlin Rocket 3779 "The Angels' Share"
Merlin Rocket 2500 "Silver Ghost"