FOR SALE - PEGASUS 166 - no sensible offer refused

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
Tim Park

FOR SALE - PEGASUS 166 - no sensible offer refused

Post by Tim Park »

Dear All.

I have had Pegasus 166 for about 5-6 years now but she is laid up at my parents and they need the space back so she needs to go to a new home. Hopefully someone on here will take her on and enjoy sailing her in the future. The Hull was refinished 5 years ago and she has not been in the water since. The top had 10 coats of varnish and the inside / transom 3 good coats of white top quality boat paint plus all new fittings to make good. With a wash down she should look AOK again. The combi trailer is included - it's a snipe and again was refinished with galvo paint and new padding to protect the hull etc. The mast / boom have not been touched - it's anodised gold in finish but will need new sheets and cleaning as it has lived under a tree for a while. The mast is fitted with a trapeze. Both mainsail and jib sheet are all good - no rips and bright red - not washed out at all. There is also a spinnaker but not sure what its from and never used. The tiller was also re-varnished and has the extension. She has an outdoor cover which has worked well for the last 5 years but could do with a jet wash and reproof.

Pictures below should do the selling I guess... Any sensible offer accepted but more interested in her going to a happy home. Located in north Dorset. I am away from Friday till next Tuesday but you can view if my father is around. My numbers are 01189888728 or 0776 994 6684 or email [email protected] ...hope she is of interest to someone here.

Chrisrjwood

Re: FOR SALE - PEGASUS 166 - no sensible offer refused

Post by Chrisrjwood »

Hi Tim, looks like a nice boat. Can you email me about how much you would take?

Chris
Chrisrjwood
Jollyboat J325 Serendipity
Rouse I14 'Brown Trousers' K1094
Kirby 7 I14 Last Chance K1120
Penultimate I14 K1337
Int 14 K391 Velocity
Uffa Fox I14 Nymph K524 (under restoration)
Tim Park

Re: FOR SALE - PEGASUS 166 - no sensible offer refused

Post by Tim Park »

Now on hold - going to a happy home it seems thanks to the CVRDA Website.