Skol Moth

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
angus

Skol Moth

Post by angus »

I sailed my moth for the first time this year, admitedly in rather tricky conditions, but i found myself wondering if I still want to do this as the boom got stuck on my life jacket for the umteenth time and my knees creaked alarmingly as I wobbled down the run. I even managed to fall overboard to prevent the boat falling over on top of me. Some how I didn't capsize but every thing but.
Anyway before I rabbit on anylonger My moth is available if anybody wants her. She probably has more things wrong with here than right! I have culivated the uncared for look although she is basicly quite sound. If anybody is interested I have a boat that I have to pick up from near Alderley Edge sometime I would be happy to drop her off there for around the cost of the round trip or conversly if anybody could bring the boat up for me they could have the moth for free. PM me for more details. For those who don't know I live just south of perth.
N2153, N2969, Merlin Rocket 3484, Mini Sprint