Foamcrest 12 for sale

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
DRL1962

Foamcrest 12 for sale

Post by DRL1962 »

This recently restored classic Foam Crest 12 was built in the early seventies. It was designed by the late Percy Blanford and was aimed at the self build market. Although the original decal has fallen off the sail, you can see the number (45 FC). The craft comes with two sets of sails, complete rigging (Bermudan Sloup), set of brand new oars, two life jackets, floatation air bags, towing trailer, spare trailer dolly. I've spent over £900 pounds on the restoration and have all the receipts to prove it. I also have a full set of design prints for this craft which I bought from America to help with the restoration. The dinghy was out on the water at easter and stood up well to the fairly blustery conditions. It was a pleasure to sail, but unfortunately I have to sell it as it takes two people to sail it and I have no one to help me. The boat is located in Gateshead, But I can deliver anywhere for a fee.
Please dont hesitate to contact me if you require any other information.

Offers of over £1000 please