Pegasus 98

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
Adrian Fisher

Pegasus 98

Post by Adrian Fisher »

My Pegasus has been hung in my crews garage for twenty years. Mathew started a restoration job but neither of us has the necessary time and hobbies have moved on. All the major bits are there, hull mast boom sails (inc Spinnaker and pole) rudder and centreboard. There is a bag of bits which should contain everything but its been in a cupboard for a while. We still have the components of a home built trailer which can go with it.

Not sure what I should do with it? She is located in leeds
Chrisrjwood

Re: Pegasus 98

Post by Chrisrjwood »

Hi Adrian, surprised that there haven't been many replies to your post as the Pegasus was one of the reasons this association was formed as I understand.

I have 2 Pegasus's one good and one not so good. I know there are at least two more owned by members and one has just been sold on ebay for around £120, not much for a classic dinghy!

So it would seem that they are not worth a great deal of money and interest is limited nowadays.

Do you have any thoughts on what you might do with her? There is always ebay but of course the concern there is that someone might buy her just for the parts to resell and scrap the hull....

If you don't have any luck selling her and need to get rid of her, I can probably give her a home for storage until either finding a new owner or getting her back on the water.

Someone else on the forum may also be able to help so let me know what you decide.

Best Regards and Good Luck, Chris
Chrisrjwood
Jollyboat J325 Serendipity
Rouse I14 'Brown Trousers' K1094
Kirby 7 I14 Last Chance K1120
Penultimate I14 K1337
Int 14 K391 Velocity
Uffa Fox I14 Nymph K524 (under restoration)