International Moth, Imperium Scow.

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
solentgal

International Moth, Imperium Scow.

Post by solentgal »

Very reluctantly the Scow is back on the market due to ongoing neck injury problems.......please PM me or text me on 077 9595 6184, Many thanks.
Sami.
Martin W

Re: International Moth, Imperium Scow.

Post by Martin W »

Just a quick note to add that I bought the Imperium Scow from Sami and it has journeyed north with me. I will be sailing her at Yorkshire Dales Sailing Club where she will join my wooden OK (1745) on Grimwith Reservoir. No doubt I will be posting requests for help with set up and technique very shortly.
roger

Post by roger »

Did you travel up via Warminster. I could have sworn I saw a lime green scow on top of a car on Sunday.
Hornet 191 Shoestring,
Hornet 595 Demon awaiting restoration
Hornet 610 Final Fling
Hornet 353
Martin W

Post by Martin W »

That would have been me. Stayed overnight in Sturminster Marshall then travelled up the A350 to access the M4 on Sunday. I wondered if anyone would recognise what it was. It drew plenty of interest on the journey.
roger

Post by roger »

I only got a glimpse of her as I came down towards the roundabout as you went round it.
Hornet 191 Shoestring,
Hornet 595 Demon awaiting restoration
Hornet 610 Final Fling
Hornet 353
solentgal

Post by solentgal »

I'm guessing you arrived home safely Martin? I see you found the FB Aussie scow page too :)
Sami.
Martin W

Post by Martin W »

Hi Sami. Got back fine but took 6 hrs! after a good night out in Blandford. One of our club members at Yorkshire Dales used to have an Imperium and reckons our water is ideal, v exposed and open. He also said it was the best boat he ever had.