Beautiful Helford Delta dinghy for sale

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
Bagsy

Beautiful Helford Delta dinghy for sale

Post by Bagsy »

This beautiful dinghy is a 'Helford Delta' one design which was built to race at Helford River Sailing Club. the boat was fully restored in the late 1990s, was only used a handful of times and has since been carefully stored in a dry boat shed on the River Fal. The restoration included a new set of sails from Hyde which have only been used around 5 times.

The boat is in excellent condition and is ready to sail this season. The boat is nimble and planes easily. She is well suited for adults or children who can already sail and is very rewarding. This may be the very last of the class still in sailing condition!

The boat can be viewed 5 miles from Truro. You would need a suitable trailer to collect the boat. Please get in touch by phone (01872 272865) or email if you have any questions - this boat is a real gem and needs a new owner to make use of her.

£2100 ovno

Nigel.
Attachments
3.jpg
(9.66 KiB) Not downloaded yet
2.jpg
(34.11 KiB) Not downloaded yet
1.jpg
(32.67 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Nessa

Re: Beautiful Helford Delta dinghy for sale

Post by Nessa »

That looks a lot like the mystery sail on Facebook.
The Peril
Agamemnon
Lovely little Cadet
OK 1954
Xena Warrior Princess
Finn 469
Laser 2
Wayfarer World
Bagsy

Re: Beautiful Helford Delta dinghy for sale - PRICE REDUCED!

Post by Bagsy »

Good afternoon,

My beautiful Helford Delta is now reduced to £1275 ono for a quick sale. Sadly the shed I keep my boats in is wanted back by its landlord and she needs to go by the end of March.

A bargain, with sails in as-new condition that needs very little work to get on the water this Spring. The boat is quite light and is really rewarding to sail.

The boat can be viewed 5 miles from Truro. Please get in touch by phone (01872 272865)

Nigel