Jollyboat J 26 For Sale

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
andrew

Jollyboat J 26 For Sale

Post by andrew »

This Jolly Boat had a restoration in 2007 - 2008 and has been used very little since.
The varnish - all 18 ft of it is in very good condition.

She is in fantastic condition on a good galvanised combi trailer designed for a Jollyboat.

The rigging was all replaced and the mast and boom are gold anodised Proctors and look great. The sails are good. She is on the South Coast and can be viewed, or I can send pictures if you are seriously interested. If you want to discuss send me a message with contact details very happy to give more details.

She is one of fleet of Jolly boats sailed in Plymouth in the late 1950s all beautifully finished by Blagdon, a local yard. This boat is unusual in having her original deck. This was stripped and revarnished in 2008. The hull had a very strong 2 pack varnish by the previous owner and epiphanes varnish by me. This has given the wood a very fine appearance. The bilge stringers were removed and re fastened with epoxy, all old screws were removed. She is stored undercover.

She won the concours at Netley 2008 - but I can now disclose that might have been because a lot of young extended family came to see her sail and there may have been some partisan voting.

Caring CVRDA home needed.
Was up for £1600
Now open to offers - time this boat got a bit more use.