Very good Harrier Plus 1 ( boat number 5) for sale

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
GAv

Very good Harrier Plus 1 ( boat number 5) for sale

Post by GAv »

Very reluctantly Decided as my Harrier plus 1 is still on a relatives Near Ipswich and due to badly damaging my knee in a bike accident it is reluctantly up for sale.
the guy I bought it from (up in Whitby)had owned a Plus 1 number 2 at a time a good decade back, when it and number 1 were on Apollo Duck,via differently sellers.

Apparantly I was given to believe the owner of number1 in Yarmouth was agreeable to my offer of £550 and I had specially gone into Colchester to get a light board for my trailer, he then rang to say he had sold it for more to a club member oop in Narfolk.

The Whitby chap, a friend of Keith Kallaghan was much more straightforward, and I was looking forward to sailing the racing dinghy and was happy to have stopped over in a guesthouse overlooking Robin Hoods Bay.

Anyways it just needs a flap one side , has a very good combi trailer, trolley which she sat on nicely all the way back from Whitby, no trouble, to be honest I haven't even tried rigging it, and the sail is still in the back of my Mondeo.

£350 the lot (car not included)no offers.
jonathanmark

Re: Very good Harrier Plus 1 ( boat number 5) for sale

Post by jonathanmark »

Hi, do you have any close up photos?
Please ring me on 07970 121789
Regards
Mark
GAv

Re: Very good Harrier Plus 1 ( boat number 5) for sale

Post by GAv »

Sorry not to have replied before, boat now sold
many thanks for your interest ,