Yachting World utility pram for sale, good condition

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
meridian30

Yachting World utility pram for sale, good condition

Post by meridian30 »

I thought before I stick this on Ebay I should offer it here to see if there was any interest.

It's in pretty good condition, recently painted bright red on the outside of the hull, but in need of some work on the varnished inside. All the spars, rudder and seats are newly varnished and looking smart.

The sail is probably original, and not in good shape.

The boat is in Greenwich, London SE10. If anyone would like to come and see it they'd be very welcome. I will post some photos in the next 2-3 days.

Probably looking for around £250. Easily fits on a roofrack, and for a bit extra I could deliver if you're not too far away.

David
meridian30

Re: Yachting World utility pram for sale, good condition

Post by meridian30 »

Photos are now uploaded to https://www.flickr.com/gp/89265154@N00/26PRc4

Apart from the hull there are the spars (all recently varnished), seats and floorboards, dagger board, rudder, a roll of fendering ready to fix, rowlocks, and the mainsail, which is actually in quite good condition, although it's probably the original and 50 years old. There is also some more cans of the red topcoat and undercoat, which I'll include, and a roller to help move it (needs to be attached).

Can be viewed in Greenwich, London SE10. If there's no interest here it'll be on Ebay next week.

I can transport this on our roofrack over a shortish distance, at an additional cost.

David
meridian30

Re: Yachting World utility pram for sale, good condition

Post by meridian30 »

Now sold on Ebay. For £250, FWIW.

David