Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:23 pm
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:27 pm
- Location: Earith, Cambs. United Kingdom
If 670 it is a Martine. Good river boat. If Holt number will be on thwart.
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:43 pm
- Location: somerset
Does look like a martine. If someone is looking for a project and aims to end up with a really good boat this could be for you.
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:38 pm
- Location: Sunny Coventry
Went for £51 in the end.
...well if it was easy everybody would have one.