sails and fittings

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
super*

sails and fittings

Post by super* »

following a house move and a clear out of the shed and garage I have several suits of unused white Dacron sails to sell. There is a new Solo sail with a new set of battens, two sets of Merlin sails, one of which was for an Outrage and the second for a very wide Proctor boat. I will also, later on, have a quantity of vintage fittings, including rudder stocks and blades plus a couple of spare tillers and tiller extensions. These are available in the general Hamble river area. Thereare also several bags of assorted rope, some used and some not.
Spiderman

Re: sails and fittings

Post by Spiderman »

Hello, I may well be interested in some of the items you have unearthed during your clearout. If you have any photos I can let you have my email address or maybe I could come and have a look sometime next month?
Regards
Ian
sam mason

Post by sam mason »

What sort of stuff are you after Ian? tons os stuff here I may have just what you want, or not of course.
Sam
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Am interested in the Solo sail. Do you know what mast it was cut for? Please contact me on m.liggett@virgin.net
Thanks.
phil58490

Post by phil58490 »

I am also interested in the Solo sail, particularly if it is cut for a needlespar. My email phil.johns (at) tesco.net
Just across the Tamar in South East Cornwall

Solo 4928
Solo 3406
Hit 5 Sold