Enterprise 13863 to go to good home

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
Nellybakes

Enterprise 13863 to go to good home

Post by Nellybakes »

Hi there,
I'm selling an old Enterprise, sail number 13863, that has been in my family for about 25 years. My dad was planning on stripping it back and doing it up but he's become ill and so we need to move it on.
That said, it's not been used an awful lot and probably hasn't been in the water for a good 15 or so but prior to that my dad and I used to take it out and race it periodically in club racing at Weston.

The condition is fair. Most of the hull is in good strong condition but there is a touch of minor rot in the foredeck and a bit at the transom that may or may not need some attention.
It's got a pretty good set of sails that were bought new about 20 years ago and probably only used a handful of times.

It has a combi/road trailer, although I have no idea how far it would get.

I'm happy to take offers around £200, the sails are worth that on their own really. We're most concerned it goes to someone who might do something with it. Otherwise there's a chance it might have to go on the Warsash sailing club bonfire in November which would be a big shame.

It's in warsash and available to view when you like.

I've got a good batch of pictures to share but I can't seem to upload them as it keeps telling me they are too big.

Thanks
Neil
Nellybakes

Re: Enterprise 13863 to go to good home

Post by Nellybakes »

I've put some pics on the facebook page now