International 14

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
sam mason

International 14

Post by sam mason »

14 no 107something Mcutcheon opus 2 Comprehensive inventory Beautifully restored, Prof 2 pack varnish inside and out . Requires rigging . This boat needs to go where it will be USED. Presently at Lincoln. Free to a good home or there abouts Further details from me when I get them
Sam
sam mason

Re: International 14

Post by sam mason »

Righty ho a few facts. The boat is 1048. The present owner spent hours on stripping, sanding and long boarding the hull which than came to me for varnish. We think there are 2 masts but both of these will need work on the standing rigging before use. I should have thought a day with a nicopress would see it done. Sails aplenty Top and under covers but NO TROLLEY or TRAILER. Most of the fittings are on it the remainder are in a box. The owner no longer has time to deal with it and wants to see go somewhere where it is used hence free to a good home or for prefference a donation to the RNLI. I would take it on myself but it wouldnt get much use. PM me if you are interested
Sam
sam mason

Re: International 14

Post by sam mason »

New home found. Thanks for all enquiries If anything changes I will tell people in order
Sam