British Moth 533 for sale

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
Rupert

Post by Rupert »

Following a sucessful season, it is time for my British Moth to find a new home. Dating from 1962, she is an easy way into cvrda "Classic fleet" racing without too much of the hard work sometimes needed to keep the boats sailing. Re built over last winter, with everything from the hog up new, she has been admired by many as a pretty boat. And she has surprised a few bigger boats on the water, too...
She comes with a trolley which has rather small wheels, but otherwise is fine, and a nearly new breatheable cover. The sail is old but good enough to win 4 classics events this year.
There is also a nearly new P&B kevlar sail which is worth more than the boat for sale separately.
Price for boat £250 ono
Price for Kevlar sail £300
Rupert
chris

Post by chris »

Everything from the hog up new .... and still eligible for CVRDA Excellent!
Now I kept a couple of old rivets from merlin 36 if I use them in a new merlin can I Keep the old handicap and enter some vintage racing?
Rupert

Post by Rupert »

The hog is inside the planking...the outer skin is still original...if she was new from keel up, that might be a different story!
Rupert