What sort of TOY is this?

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
Garry R

Post by Garry R »

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toy-Sailing-Dingh ... dZViewItem

For sale on ebay - is it a Toy but not as we know it Jim?
Rupert

Post by Rupert »

Tiz a ToY, except in many pieces...which is, actually, roughly as I knew mine for much of the time...Once it worked, I sold it! I'm beginning to see a theme in my boat ownership - is the cvrda like Alchoholics Anonomous, or like the local offie doing special offers on cheap cider for regulars?
Rupert
Garry R

Post by Garry R »

Yes - I know the feeling as I am now an Honorary Member of MA (Merlins Anonymus). I have been seeking treatment but apparently there is no cure. Varnish in the alcohol stream and mahogany dust in the nasal passages blocks blood flow to the brain and makes it difficult to go past a boat which is beyond repair without enquiring to its availability. The higher the cost of repair makes the vessel even more desirable and although initially the restoration can be viewed as therapy many of the sufferers don't even complete the course and are likely to show the addictive trait within a year. The RYA don't even warn or police the sufferers and they are aware of our plight as we generally attempt to get fully certificated. I don't think that it even leaves you when you die as I really would love to have a clinker, mahogany on oak rib, rivetted and roved coffin, with full roll lid.
Garry R

Post by Garry R »

If I didn't know better it looks as if the guy has found Ed's bamboo tillers from Clywedog!!