Toy and National 12 for sale

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
angus

Post by angus »

Sadly I am going to sell my ToY and 4 plank China Doll with the aim of using the proceds to fund a newer 12. They will be going on Ebay soon but if anybody wants to jump in quick speak up.
The China doll is 2717 is in very good condition as she had been hardly usewd when I bought her about 3 years ago. She is needing a coat of varnish and paint at the moment but that is purely cometic. She has a good combi trailer. I also have a second lauching trolley that fits the base that may be available. I am looking for around £300.
Thr ToY is around on of the last built or so I have been told. No. 219 It is pretty reasonable nick for its age some crazing to the fibre glass and it needs a new seat but I'm building that at the moment. Fast and fun. I'm looking for around £550
I have photos available of both.
Both boats are in Perthshire but I could probably deliver them to the North of England at very low cost as I will be heading down that way looking for a 12.
Any questions please ask.
N2153, N2969, Merlin Rocket 3484, Mini Sprint