Brass Woodscrews

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
Rich

Post by Rich »

Don't know if this woud be interest, but here goes

The fastener company I work are in the process of moving premises and are consequently selling off some of the odd bits & pieces. Amongst this stuff are some part boxes of solid brass woodscrews. There is approx 70 assorted boxes of Slotted Coutersunk & Slotted Round hd woodscrews ranging in sizes from 3 x 3/8" up to 12 x 4". Some of these boxes may only contain 20 or 30 screws and some may contain over a 100 screws. The lot is for sale for £20.

There is also a seperate lot of 18,000 6 x 1.1/2 Pozi Countersunk Solid Brass woodscrews for £50 though I expect this is too many to be of interest to CVRDA members.

If any CVRDA member was passing thru Newbury, Berks evenings\weekends and was interested in having look then let me know and I can bring them home with me. Alternatively there is an outside chance I may make it along to watch the Baltic Wharf meet, in which case I could bring them with me then.

Cheers
Rich
Rich
neil
Site Admin

Post by neil »

If you could bring them to Baltic Wharf I'll take the 70 assorted boxes for £20 (and some beer). You can never have too many screws.

regards

Neil
IC: K26
Harrier +: 2

Zenith's rebuild - www.pegasus18.com/zenith
Rich

Post by Rich »

No problem Neil, if I can get along to Baltic Wharf I'll bring them with me, theres no obligation if there not what you want when you see them.

The company has loads of other screws listed on ebay, just do a search on 'Job Lot Woodscrews' but it's all big quantities and stuff not suitable for marine applications.

Cheers
Rich
Rich
neil
Site Admin

Post by neil »

thanks Rich...hope to see you at Baltic Wharf then.

regards

Neil
IC: K26
Harrier +: 2

Zenith's rebuild - www.pegasus18.com/zenith
rallyman46

Post by rallyman46 »

Neil - did you sell the screws, if not, then i would be interested (just bought Merlin 1067 which needs a new deck so "period screws" would be an asset (smile)) - peterh